- I have a computer on my arm!
- I can read text messages without taking my phone out
- I can control music that’s playing on my phone
- WordPress notifications on my wrist? Yep.
- Calendar alerts? Got ’em.
- The form-factor is slick: it’s slim, super lightweight and IMHO, looks pretty darned cool.
- Nice backlight, which I can activate by shaking my wrist or tapping the watch
- It’s waterproof! (although I’m too nervous to actively put that to the test)
So why can’t I love it? Let me count the ways (biggest reasons first): (more…)